Patient Participation Group
Our Old Henry Street Medical Centre Patients Participation Group held its first meeting on Wednesday 11th May 2011.
It has the following aims:
- Keeping in touch with and listening to patients and reporting their views
- Maintaining close links with and putting forward ideas to the Practice
- Helping the Practice move forward in light of the changing role of General Practitioners
- Supporting the Practice in its strive for excellence
- Assisting in the monitoring of Practice Standards
- Relaying of information to you, the patients, on a regular basis
- Helping to improve the quality of care provided by the Practice
If you would like more information about the Group and how you might join it in the future then please ask at the reception desk.
Click here to read our constitution
Getting in Touch
Chairperson: Alan Dutton
Secretary: Lillian Sharp
Treasurer: Sandra Andrusjak
You may contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
(Please be aware that this email address is for contacting the patient group and NOT for contacting the practice.)
If you are happy for us to contact you occasionally by email please click the link below to open the sign-up form and complete all the fields.
Complete the Patient Group Sign-up Form Online
If you prefer, you can download the sign up form as a pdf document, print it out, complete it and return it to the practice.
Download the pdf version of our sign up form
We will be in touch shortly after we receive your form. Please note that no medical information or questions will be responded to.
Many thanks for your assistance
The information you supply us will be used lawfully, in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998. The Data Protection Act 1998 gives you the right to know what information is held about you and sets out rules to make sure that this information is handled properly.